Experience The Difference
Professional Hull Cleaning & Propeller Services
Harbor Diving Services, LLC uses best management practices in upholding the Clean Marine Initiative and supports the Louisiana Clean Marina Program. Some of the services we provide have the potential of introducing harmful chemicals and metals into the water when performed incorrectly.
It is important for you, the boat owner or marina operator, to understand these dangers and how to avoid them so you can join us in helping to protect the environment that we enjoy. Here is our policy, we hope you will make it your own:
- We will use the least abrasive material that will effectively clean your hull. This will keep the paint on your hull and out of the water.
- We require a 60-day waiting period between your last hull paint job and your next hull cleaning to allow for proper setup and fouling.
- We will not sand or strip hull paint underwater.
- We always bring anodes back to the surface and recycle them.
- As we grow and encounter new opportunities not listed here we will always keep before us a commitment to keep our waters clean.
Proud to be veteran owned and operated
"I can't thank you enough for your promptness, professionalism and attention to detail. You have certainly earned my business." ~ Mike S.
~ Mike S.