- We will use the least abrasive material that will effectively clean your hull. This will keep the paint on your hull and out of the water.
- We require a 60-day waiting period between your last hull paint job and your next hull cleaning to allow for proper setup and fouling.
- We will not sand or strip hull paint underwater.
- We always bring anodes back to the surface and recycle them.
- As we grow and encounter new opportunities not listed here we will always keep before us a commitment to keep our waters clean.
Proud to be veteran owned and operated
"I can't thank you enough for your promptness, professionalism and attention to detail. You have certainly earned my business." ~ Mike S.
As a way to show our support and appreciation to those who support us and who have helped us on our journey, we would like to recommend the companies below! Please take a moment to visit their websites and check them out!
Boating Made Easy provides their clients with top notch services that include: cleaning, laundry, and provisioning! They also provide maintenance and repair services! We are very happy and proud to partner with them to provide our clients with the best services around.
New Orleans Sailing! THE place for gorgeous sailing photos from New Orleans!
Shubert's Marine is the most complete repair and refitting facility for pleasure boats in southern Louisiana. Located in the West End area of New Orleans.
Remora Marine is changing the face of the marine maintenance industry with their products and Harbor Diving Services is proud to be a testing partner!